Friday, 3 March 2017

ROSA

~ ROSA ROSA ~

When I intend to post an outfit post on a Friday, when I go to write said post it always feel like a life time away since I've taken the post.. oh the joys of your only chance to take photos of any kind being on weekends. Anyway, in keeping with this, these photos are from way back when.. well last Saturday. A few post back I went into great detail about how I have seriously LOVED pink lately, like loved it more then when I was 5 years old. Well, in keeping with this love I dressed in the top I mentioned in that post. Adding in my new pink trainers which I think are absolutely fab and some white wash denim... told ya I love pink! 
[Top: Zara | Jeans: Forever 21 | Trainers: Marks & Spencer]

I have to be honest, the whole blush-pink-and-whitewash-denim is a look I'm really digging at the moment (lol I don't think I've said that phrase at all ever #notacoolperson) But serious, Its such a light and airy look which I tend to be turning to quite often lately. With this, I've also had a whole new found love for trainers, which I will admit is a really good thing because I'm a girl who's notorious  for never having any practical shoes. These pink trainers were from Marks & Spencer and are actually my second pair of trainers I've bought this year, what a miracle. So finally, its taken me 20 years of living but I've finally learnt to buy sensible shoes!!! let's rejoice!!!

x

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I love everything about this. From the off pink shoes to the settle red lips. Bravo!

    Alexis|| https://lidsandtricks.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoes! Been looking for some that colour for so long but just don't know where to get them
    Kathy x
    Alongcamekathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These shoes are the best thing I've found for a while, who'd have thought at Marks & Spencer's huh?! xx

      Delete
  3. aww what a gorgeous look, i love that top!
    jen | velvet spring x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pink colour of your Zara top and its very feminine styling! I also like the complementary contrast between the blue of your jeans and your pink top and trainers. It's a pretty outfit!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so much, I too loved the colour contrast - felt very summery in this!

      Delete
  5. This outfit is stunning! I love the top, it's such a gorgeous colour! x

    http://luxuryblush.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig